Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Another baby saved!

May 20, 2014

     Another baby saved!
This is Richard; we saved him in our ultrasound van 5 yrs ago. This past Saturday, we helped him with some clothing. 

     TODAY as Daniel was putting gas in the ultrasound van, as this afternoon are midnight abortions in Granite City, (our son Isaac calls our van the "Baby Truck;" he just got picked up from Pre-3 school) a man came over to Daniel pumping gas and holding Isaac and told him, "I want to tell you and your wife thank you. I love my grandchildren. The other day, my daughter told me that she almost aborted my grandson, but that there were people out there (at the abortion mill) with a van and it changed her mind." The man then started tearing up. "It's murder isn't it, Dan?" he asked. "Yes," Daniel replied. He thanked Daniel again for being there 13 years ago...you never know when you can save a life, but you have to be there. :)  Thank You, Lord!