Thursday, April 7, 2011

“I want to be just like you when I grow up”

April 6, 2011
        “Hi! This is Jessica, I was one of the teenagers at Granite City with you guys today. I just wanted to thank you for everything that you have done. You have no idea how much it means to me, as well as to all of the pro-life community. I have such an incredible amount of respect for your whole family, and just felt like you really need to know how much you are loved and appreciated.
        How you have dedicated your lives to God's cause is just amazing! If only the people walking into that clinic knew how much you cared for them, how much you cared for their babies. I wish that all pro-lifers could be like you, letting their lights shine instead of hiding out and doing nothing for such an amazing cause. Thank you so much. Angela, I want to be just like you when I grow up:) We love you guys!!!
     Jessica”