Tuesday, August 31, 2010

It’s a boy! "Snips and snails and puppy dog tails...that's what little boys are made of"


Wednesday, August 25, 2010-- One half of our ministry was keeping watch on the wall in the City of Slaughter where death dwells; the other half was ministering to a young lady who chose to save her baby. We were about to witness an in depth view of her baby. With much anticipation in a darkened room, we held hands and turned to the screen. The technician pointed to several cross sections, and before she said a word, I recognized a feature on this baby. I smiled, and she announced, “It’s a boy!” My heart fluttered.
            The pregnant girl looked over at me to see my reaction. With tears in my eyes, I fell in love once again with this tiny, yet perfect image on the screen. A tear fell from my cheek. “He’s the most beautiful baby,” I softly whispered and squeezed her hand. “Look! He’s waving at us!” I exclaimed as his small hand came closer to the screen. I thought about our first meeting…this little one’s destiny was being contemplated inside the abortion mill. Thank God she came inside our ultrasound van where little lives are saved and hearts changed. Psalms 139:14 "I praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made"..