Saturday, August 7, 2010

“It was your signs and what you said to me that changed my mind.”

August 4, 2010--- Flora and her mother pulled out of the lot and into the alley where I handed her a brochure and told her I could show her a free picture of her unborn baby. She began opening her door. I asked, “You want it right now?” “Yes.” We brought her inside before we were set up, but we worked together fast in the heatwave. Her mother waited in the car as Flora questioned, “Oh my God, is that my baby?” “Yes.” We viewed an approximate 15 week old baby. It appeared to be a girl.  “Were you going inside?” we asked her. “Yes, I was here to kill this baby,” she said. “I had been struggling with this decision, but felt it the best…that is until I saw
your sign. They tear them babies up, and when you offered to help me I told my mother to 'Go on over to that lady.'” Thank you Jesus!   
     We went over physician follow-up and resources we could help her with and she was relieved; she had peace. “I’m glad you were here,” she added as she gave us a hug, got into the car, and drove off.
We then tried talking with a mother who brought her daughter in a Jaguar. We asked her, “You can afford a Jaguar, but you can’t afford a grandchild?” She replied, “God gives us a free will.” We replied, “Yes He does, a free will to do the righteous thing. God also gave us scripture and a commandment that says, ‘Thou shalt not kill’; that He hates the shedding of innocent blood; that babies are made in His image.” We can’t take God’s blessings, throw them back in His face, and say, "No thanks God!" God will not be mocked. Nowadays, everyone does as they see fit, unfortunately...